Winter Wonderland


One of the more beautiful things that I would appreciate about winter during its harsh cold weather would be the fact that places look so much more beautiful coated in white. While on days where it hardly snows in Seoul, the winds can be tormenting as it rains down on your cheeks, forcing you to stay in the comfort of your warm home. However, on one of the days with heavy snowfall, a friend managed to convince me to drag my lazy ass out of my home, grab my camera and head down to school to capture some amazing shots. & boy, am I glad I did. I hope the photos do my school justice.



School mascot: Eagle





& just when I thought things couldn't get any more beautiful, it started to snow!







The forest behind the school

The amphitheatre



The business building

To top it all off, it looked even more beautiful at night D:


No comments:

Post a Comment