The Great Graffiti [Photoshoot]


I got hired around October 2016 to do a shoot in the Seoul Arts Center (예술의전당) for The Great Graffiti (위대한 낙서) and it's opening event which was for VIP only. Many of the artists were there and so was the Minister for arts and culture for Korea. After the ceremony they were invited in and given a guided tour of all the pieces available for exhibition. 













The main highlight, however, was the fact that one of the pieces would be done live. The sad thing is that because this happened so long ago I forgot the name of this artist. It was really cool being there, watching him do his work and taking photos of the concentration and finesse in which he derived which colours would match. I mean, I'm not much of an arts person so I doubt I could fully appreciate and understand all the techniques he used, but it was indeed an interesting experience. I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking!










No comments:

Post a Comment